Delicious peruvian Drink that you can make at home.
A Pisco Sour is a cocktail typical of peruvian cuisine. The drink’s name comes from Pisco, which is its base liquor, and the cocktail term Sour, in reference to sour citrus juice and sweetener components. The cocktail originated in Lima, Peru, and was invented by Victor Vaughen Morris, an American bartender, in the early 1920s.
- 2 oz Peruvian Pisco
- 1 oz Fresh lime juice
- 1 oz Simple syrup
- 1 oz Egg whites
- Dash of Angostura bitters
- Add all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high for 15 seconds, add 5 cubes of ice, and then pulse in the blender 5 times.
- Strain up into a coupe glass.
- Garnish with 3 drops of Angostura bitters.
Recipe | Pisco Sour Cocktail
The difficulty level of a recipe is shown by the rating graphics on the recipe summary box on each recibe. Don’t be alarmed about the potential difficulty level of a given recipe. With good planning almost everything is possible.