Delicious peruvian meal that you can easily make at home.
Basic Peruvian (aderezo) paste or sofrito is a sauce used as a base in Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and Latin American cooking. Preparations may vary, but it typically consists of aromatic ingredients cut into small pieces and sauteed or braised in cooking oil. Enjoy this amazing Peruvian recipe
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 white onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup pasta de ají amarillo
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add the pasta de ají amarillo and cumin, and whisk to combine the ingredients.
Recipe | Basic Peruvian (aderezo) paste
The difficulty level of a recipe is shown by the rating graphics on the recipe summary box on each recibe. Don’t be alarmed about the potential difficulty level of a given recipe. With good planning almost everything is possible.